start:Mode 009
start:Black Ultra
start:Mode 009
start:Black Ultra


With the elegant combination of high-quality materials and the industrial design, the NICHBA Daybed was designed to last for generations....

Options: Ultra Black

  • Mode 009
  • Ultra Black


Carbon-neutral shipping with Shopify Planet
Carbon-neutral shipping on all orders
Powered by Shopify Planet

Kate B.

Unbelievably quick delivery. Ordered on Thursday and delivered Monday Australia Time. Easy to order and stunning products, beautifully designed and finished. Want more, especially some of the larger pieces! Well packed as well. Thank you. Amazing minimalist designs. Just love your products.

Elena G.

Cool design and really fast and clear service form the team, highly recommended!


Super good quality; simple and beautiful! This is our second purchase. Their simple aesthetics, high quality and kind customer service keep us coming back! Thank you for your excellent work.

Rudy C.

Extremely fast, well-packed international shipping. Awesome!


Great design, perfect workmanship and handling as well as prompt delivery. I love the products of Nichba.

Ultra by Sørensen Leather

In addition to being armed with over 45 years of expertise, Sørensen Leather is an environmentally conscious global brand with some of the most advanced, sought-after sustainable leather in the world. Sørensen Leather is known all over the world for delivering only the best of the best - genuine 100% leather of unique quality. All leather is genuine, durable and a by-product of nature. By reusing raw hides for high quality leather, waste is minimized - which helps protect the planet and the people who inhabit it.

Name: Ultra
Manufacturer: Sørensen Leather Color: Black
Material: 100% genuine leather

About the choice of Ultra:

Ultra Leather by the Danish producer Sørensen Leather creates a classic and at the same time modern expression. Ultra is created with a resistant and durable leather that will remain beautiful throughout its life. The leather is easy to maintain as it is both water and dirt repellent. The leather is easily wiped with a hard-wrung cloth.

Mode 009 by Maharam

Maharam was founded in 1902 in USA and through the generations, Maharam has developed into a pioneer in textiles for commercial interiors. Maharam combines their historically high knowledge and experience with innovative approaches to textiles. The combination of experience, the latest technology and the tradition of good craftsmanship results in textiles in the luxury class.

Name: Mood 009
Manufacturer: Maharam
Color: Beige
Material: 80% recycled polyester, 20% polyester

About the choice of Mode:

Mode 009 has been developed with a focus on creating a sustainable textile, where 80% of the material is made of recycled polyester and the remaining 20% is of new polyester.

The result is a strong, comfortable and not least incredibly durable textile, which scores high in wear tests - the textile scored 100,000 Martindale in tests.

The color is classic and fits perfectly into the Scandinavian decor.

Technical details

  • Dimensions W 1900 mm x H 310 mm x D 850 mm
  • Material

    Steel frame with solid wood top in black lacquered oak veneer and 70mm cold foam mattress

  • 3D files
  • Installation guide
  • Front
  • Side
  • Top
Smartphone frame

Check to see if it’s a match for your room

Use your iPhone, Android Phone, iPad or tablet.

Scan this barcode with your phone camera